In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;|
|“DÁM CORPORATION LTD”||means DÁM CORPORATION LTD71-75 Shelton Street
|“Service”||means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that DÁM CORPORATION LTD makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;|
|“System”||means any online communications infrastructure that DÁM CORPORATION LTD makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;|
|“User” / “Users”||means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by DÁM CORPORATION LTD and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Web Site”||means the website that you are currently using (damcloth.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.[ Insert URL ]) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- Intellectual Property
- All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of DÁM CORPORATION LTD, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- Subject to sub-clause 2.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by DÁM CORPORATION LTD.
- Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of DÁM CORPORATION LTD or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site damcloth.com without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of DÁM CORPORATION LTD. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +44 1233 28 0929
- You agree that, if you have provided DÁM CORPORATION LTD with personal data relating to a third party (1) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable lawful transfer such personal data to DÁM CORPORATION LTD and (2) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on the DÁM CORPORATION LTD’s website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify DÁM CORPORATION LTD in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
- DÁM CORPORATION LTD makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
DÁM CORPORATION LTD accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, DÁM CORPORATION LTD accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts DÁM CORPORATION LTD’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of DÁM CORPORATION LTD.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and DÁM CORPORATION LTD shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and DÁM CORPORATION LTD and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
The present terms and conditions are concluded on one hand by the Luxury brand « dám » which registered in London UK ” DAM CORPORATION LTD” and located and West Africa Burkina Faso, and on the other hand by persons wishing to make a purchase via the www.damcloth.com website, hereinafter referred to as the « customer ». The international shipping will take place in the express delivery agency, DHL BURKINA with that we are partnership.
These terms and conditions concern exclusively natural persons, not traders. The parties agree that their relation will be governed exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on this website. These general conditions of purchasing are so the only applicable and replace of all other conditions. The seller may be promptly required to modify some of provisions of his general terms, it is also necessary that they reread before each visit of website www.damcloth.com The customer may not purchase any of the products presented on the site without having previously accepted the present general conditions of sale.
These terms and conditions aim to define the terms of sale between the Seller and the Buyer, from ordering via payment to delivery. They regulate all steps necessary to execute the order and enable order tracking and monitoring.
The buyers can exclusively choose and place an order online from variety items which available and listed on the website. The order will be validated effectively only upon confirmation of the buyer and effective payment.
The seller then confirm his good reception on e-mail. All orders will be implied prices and descriptions of chosen products. We reserve the right to cancel your order to cancel your order in case if certain information are found incomplete.
Product’s selling price
The prices of the products on the website are indicated in Dollar $ and all taxes included, the shipping charges also only in terms of the order delivery by the buyer with DHL express. The last mentioned case; they are billed at the end of the order in addition to the price of the selected products. The Seller reserves the right to change prices at any time, but agrees to apply the rates in effect that have been indicated to the Buyer on the website at the time of his order.
The seller will not be able to honor the received orders on the website just in the limit of availability stock of products. In case of out of stock that leads to lacking of availability, the buyer is immediately informed, refunded, and later than 30 days after the purchase.
Delivery and Shipping Details
The order will be delivered to the address indicated by the User when ordering. The Buyer must provide certain information:
-Valid mail address
– Valid phone number
– ZIP code obligatory (For International Shipping)
Any order placed outside the working days will be processed on the following Monday and the maximum shipping time after the confirmation of the payment is 4 days.
The Seller undertakes to deliver the ordered item within a maximum period of 30 to 60 days from the validation of your order for “standard delivery” by the local post office. Delivery will be deemed to renowned on the date of first presentation of the products to the delivery address indicated.
To guarantee you an optimal security we will pass by the most reliable payment websites like PAYPAL and STRIPE obligatorily. The order will be validated by the seller only when the chosen payment service has confirmed the transfer of payment. In case of non-confirmation the order will be automatically canceled.
Product Warranties and Returns
We offer a guarantee for our customers If the product you purchased is significantly not as described or not received (The time limit depending on the choice of the delivery service, read ” Delivery and Shipping Details ” Above), we you guarantee the partial refund (If you keep the item) or total (with return of the item at your expense) of your payment. You will have to send us a specific photo showing the defective side of the product or not similar to the original description of the product. By contacting customer service via email.
Return items Procedure
the right of refunding or exchanging, may be exercised only for productions returned complete,unopened, and in their original packaging with the provision of a copy of the purchase invoice specifying whether you wish to proceed with a refund or an exchange. From reception(with returning the item to your expense) and as you wish, we will either refund the amount of the item or sending another.
sincerity of the provided data
The buyer should provide us with the real information which concern the payments and delivery of his order. Any of non-compliant data will lead to the cancellation of the order. If the buyer provides unreal information he must contact customer service before shipping his order under penalty of non-refund in case of package received or lost. In addition, the Seller undertakes never to disclose any information concerning a buyer.